Friday, February 20, 2009

all in a day's work....

first....i finally beat my bnl's score in word challenge on facebook. total random thought, but i can not quit thinking about it or the fact he has logged in while in hawaii on vacation to try and beat me again! jeff is like enough with the stupid game on facebook...but, this might mean my brain is not all mush and just maybe i still have a pretty damn good iq.

so reading shauna glen's blog today...she played a game, grab nearest book, turn to page 79 and in comment box enter line 13. okay, sure i will play....nearest book, baby 411 (i thought maybe annie broke her wrist the other day and it is sitting on end table), page 79, line 13......oh, no way, this is can not be right...count again, and again...shit, that is what it says.......
"is my milk drying up?"
so for all of you who don't know, me and my breastfeeding is a private matter self (no judgement to those who can and are more free with it, really). i end up with a booby sentence.....

i must congratulate cade on finally figuring out that a 30 minute shower in the morning, thus making himself late, thus making me and the girls late for whatever we have going on that day is not the best way to start the day! however, my new complaint is his inability to tell me he needs lunch money more than 30 minutes prior to lunch time....hint, hint, kid, i am usually across town at this time and unable to make it. i would think the day before when his account is almost at zero he might think to send me a text from school..."hey, almost out of money..HELP!" and i will make sure to tape a check to the garage door so we don't have this problem. i could always check his account online but i am too busy playing on facebook as you may know by now!
so today....it went something like this...(all in text while in school)
cade: "need lunch money"
me: "i am in burleson, 45 minutes away"
cade: "dang"
me: "what time is lunch over"
cade" "105"
this one does not make sense to me...however, i am in line at arby's about to pick the girls up a ham sandwich so i figure i will grab him something and be a few minutes late. then it clicks..
me: "not what time it starts, how long is lunch"
cade: "nvm...won't make it"
me: "on my way, passing downtown, have food already"
me: "passing northside" me thinking...i am being nice with the update
cade: "---------------" this is his lack of response...i figure, great, paying attention in school
me: "almost there, meet me in office, i look like hell"
so i rush in the doors...office is full of put together middle school moms....i am in my yoga pants (from yesterday), black t-shirt, and pink one on top, ponytail from shower two days ago, no make-up except the bit that has crusted under my eyes from my minor screaming, crying breakdown a few hours prior to this moment. i look around, no cade, but another mother ask me how far along i am....oh, 61/2 or 7 months i don't know really, third baby in three years. as you can imagine the look on her face (wtf it is not that wild....ok, it is a bit crazy, but i am determined to make it) still no cade......awe, cade's friend chris, "hey, chris would you mind taking this to lunch with you for cade?" "sure, mrs. longspaugh (one of the polite ones), but i think he had chicken express, maybe his mom just brought it up here?"
here is me...about to blow a gasket.....i mean, i felt like my head would explode, my heart is pounding, i am thinking, i blew up on jeff today, i blew up on the accountant's helper, and then the accountant himself and now....i am just going to lay down in the middle of this office, curl up in a fetal position and give up.
"oh, thanks chris, would you like arby's for lunch, it even has an order of cheese stix" UUUHHH, sure......"oh, and tell cade he is grounded and will have a list of chores to do all weekend".

so, there it is...i usually tell the kid, sorry, should have told me earlier, yesterday, or two days ago, but instead knowing i have been on a rampage this morning, i thought i would be nice (i was already paying for the girls lunch when i asked for his) and the little shit, played the double text game and asked his mother for food also. i did just receive a text saying it was not fair that he is grounded...my response, "DO NOT ERASE A SINGLE TEXT, I WILL GET MOMO TO GET A COPY OF THEM FROM ATT, YOU KNOW BETTER!" of course, he does not know that you can not get copies of text messages, but the threat worked...he admitted to the double texting and i will now have a mowed yard, clean cat boxes, dog doodoo free yard, dishes done, and x box free weekend!

i did have more pleasant things to blog about...but like i said, it has been a rough one and i might even smell more than the dog who has missed her last two grooming appointments.

off to find a shower and chocolate.........tonight...pictures and happy thoughts!

No comments: