Tuesday, March 3, 2009

24 hours pain free...

so, either i should have blogged about my back pain earlier or spent several hours in the backyard picking up rocks with the girls because since Sunday I have been pain free. I do know stating this here and now will be like voodoo and the pin will be put back into the little doll, i just hope it is the right side and not the left again.

yesterday was mine and annie's run around day while izzy was in school. we accomplished quite a bit...however, when i returned home jeff had six pallets of grass here to be laid in the back. it really is difficult to express through a photo the dramatic changes but i will give you a few before and after once the sod is finished today. i think he is in panic mood now that new orleans is calling again. i am beginning to feel for myself, as jeff reminded me yesterday;y he is leaving me with even more responsibility...izzy, annie, baby #3 (still no name), five baby chicks (who seem to eat & drink more than izzy & annie), new sod to be watered and of course, his beloved pup and cat. wow, all this and my usual day to day responsibilities...............

i have acquired one trait from jeff over the years that i will admit too, it is the need to read and reread dozens of reviews before making a purchase. i am sure my rambling blogs about which car to buy last year are not far from your mind...i have been looking for a reasonable, hard working, not to big steam cleaner for our area rugs. between the dog, my husband (who does not see the "no shoes in the house signs", the girls and my bad habit of letting them eat/drink wherever and cade (remember he is fourteen) my rugs look awful and i doubt i can convince jeff that i need them cleaned professionally for the third time this year, so after weeks of debate and reading i believe i made a quality purchase. i will rate my new bissell once it comes out of the box.

well, i guess i should quit procrastinating turning on the light and hopping on my elliptical machine...it has begun to speak to me in my sleep. "you will regret not using me the past few months after you pop out yet another baby"......"you know i can tone those thighs again"...."swimsuit season is oh, so close", "get your lazy ass out of bed and ride me".......

No comments: