Thursday, September 17, 2009

Are my teeth brushed???

so, it is 10:30 in the morning and i am sitting here with a cup of coffee, maybe my fourth from my morning pot and i run my tongue over my teeth....start to think, have i brushed my teeth yet? umm, i did get out of bed and proceed to the bathroom for those first thing in the morning needs and and well, what happened...oh, yeah, izzy started squeaking "annie is awake" and to keep izzy from waking mari who was still sleeping i rushed from the bathroom. from there the morning has started, change annie's diaper, make izzy go potty, start my COFFEE, check my email via phone, updated on "crackbook" on the little life box known as my iphone (i don't know why this is a part of my morning other than my addition to knowing what other people and some being people i have not seen in 15 years or more are doing.), pour cups of milk, create some kind of breakfast for the girls....then mari wakes up.



anyhoo, it is now 10:35 and i realize i have not brushed my teeth yet!



as you can tell Maribel Codi was born June 1st and since my life has been even more upside down. she (mari) is a breeze of a baby. since being two weeks old i can count on both hands how many times she has truly been upset outside of riding in her car seat. she is a mini izzy, it almost freaks me out. i had her in an outfit yesterday that was izzy's (annie was never able to wear it due to her fluffier stature) and took a picture of mari so i can compare it to one of izzy at the same age. at 3 1/2 months old mari is smiling, cooing, holding her toys and rolling over (one direction).,...i think she will be catching up to her sisters in no time. i am trying desperately to hold on to every second because well, she is our last baby. i say that but if jeff were to ask me about another one in a few years i may say okay...but for now she is our last baby!



izzy adjusted very quickly, actually she is quite the little mother hen to both her little sisters. annie took about 6 weeks to adjust and really is only okay because jeff spends lots of one on one time with her. they are the best of buds....



we are staying pretty busy these days, the girls (izzy and annie) are in preschool, izzy three days and annie two days a week. we have little gym on tuesdays, of which, the girls are in separate classes now, so we are there for two hours....thursday is our stay home day. and by 11:00 i don't know what to do next. we have made the beds, meaning we have jumped on the beds, played in the playroom, meaning dumped all the toys all over the floor, colored pictures, meaning annie has tattooed herself again, and there is no going outside because it is raining again. no complaints from me on the rain, however, fort worth needs more indoor activities for kiddos. i hear in houston they have these places, where they have indoor playgrounds including bounce houses and jungle gyms with a food court that serves more than corn dogs and popcorn.



so, that is a quick rundown of what has been going on here for the past four months. you ask...why did i blog today?? well, part of me has been needing to communicate with adults, part of me is overflowing with sarcasm and smart aleck remarks i am unable to actually say to my children and husband (who is doing well, i think, by the time we are both done with our days we are so exhausted i am not sure we have had a decent conversation in months) and my friend tracie and her blog adventures of a domestic diva received a call from the oprah show. i mean seriously....that is awesome! in the end of the conversation they each realized she did not fit the subject of the show but they CALLED....so who knows maybe david letterman or the ellen show will find me!!

4 comments:

tracie b said...

oh, thanks for the mention! i'm glad you are back on here...i miss you! we've got to get together soon!

CariUnderwood said...

YAY!! You're back! :o) And The Ellen Show...would be AWESOME.

Hayley said...

Fluffier stature...I like it :) I wonder if I can use that in reference to myself?

Just call me "mommy" said...

Gee, I don't know why you haven't had time to write! :-) Thanks for the post!