Monday, September 22, 2008

i have not gone anywhere

i have not forgotten to blog....i just have not been in the mind set to do so. please do not forget about me and my crazy rant here but i need to find a time to sit down with a glass of wine or rather maybe a bottle and tell you the story of our friend cody......i feel i can not move forward until i express what is so heavy on my heart right now.

as i am really really behind from all i have been doing in the past week to deal with this loss, once i am caught up (or at least not drowning) i will share with you my love for this man that touched our family in so many ways.

love y'all and please continue to check on me.....i need to know you are there.

1 comment:

tamandscott said...

I'm so sorry, Amy! It is really hard to understand. Hang in there. I'll be thinking about y'all!