Wednesday, September 3, 2008

i pick my nose in the car....

okay, not really, i just wanted to get your attention! so maybe i am not as funny as i think i am.

just thought i would share with you our family room only half way through the day...and we were running around all morning!

oh, if anyone reading this is from my myspace page, i have a new addiction...facebook. it just is so much more fun now that i have been slowly figuring out how to use it. look me up if you have a chance.

maybe something funny tomorrow....my m-n-l is off work and going to help me out the next two days....i have high hopes of opening a dusty bottle of wine and putting up my feet tomorrow nite and blogging in a foggy yet happy state of mine.
ps. i got in so much trouble for blogging about my "stress relief plan".....husband believes somethings should remain under the sheets if you know what i mean.

No comments: