Monday, June 23, 2008

addiction in the making......

i am a new blogger and am afraid it may become an addiction such as myspace was for me a year ago. however, i hope to keep with this new release of nonsense that floats in my head at all hours of the day. cade, my nephew, will gladly appreciate this new outlet. over and over on the way to school i am talking to him from the end of the street* to the school where he jumps out as fast as he can to stop the chit chat in the morning and continuously he says, "you did it again, a another story about nothing."

however, i hope to share some of the crazy happenings that make up my daily life with you and my husband hopes for peace in the evenings. i often long for that adult conversation that does not deal with kiddos or plumbing issues or what is on my to do list tomorrow...not the list i make daily but my husband's list for me which adds to at all hours of the day and night. please leave me your comments and enjoy, i know i have laughed out loud many times in the dark of my daughters' room while they try to "put themselves to sleep" reading other peoples tor id tales of daily happenings.



*it takes the length of the street for me to down as much coffee as humanly possible to rev up the engine.

No comments: