Monday, July 14, 2008

pictures finally...

So, with really awesome camera to replace the one I threw away I have begun to take pictures of the girls again.....now I truly appreciate it more.
This the beginning of our float for our neighborhood parade. My husband is a genius and built the canopy to protect the kiddos from the sun, however, I think he did it more for adding decorations to the top.
Here is Jeff all nice and sweaty taking a look at his hard work. I think he is proud of himself.
Here is sweet Annie being a real trooper after riding around in the float, stopping by the Cook's for muffins and bloody marys, lunch at the Garcias and swimming.........this was right before her almost 2 hour nap to prepare for the fireworks. Thanks to our friends, the Pounds, we had a front row spot for the boat club show not to mention their amazing private show they put on afterwards.
Here is Izzy, this pictures was not actually taken on the fourth....but just look at those pretty eyes and we hope her hair stays this color.
I hope they continue to play together......


Well, I must complete something on my to do list from Jeff while the girls are napping. Hopefully, tonight I can share my new toy with y'all.

No comments: